Each applicant for admission to the graduate program must submit all of the following items:
- Official transcripts from an accredited institution of higher learning or from an international institution of higher learning recognized by the ministry of education or other appropriate government agency. Transcripts must include all courses and grades that are pertinent to receiving the baccalaureate degree.
- Official transcripts from an accredited institution of higher learning or from an international institution of higher learning that is approved by the appropriate national ministry of education or its equivalent, indicating completion of any prerequisite courses which may have been taken after receiving the baccalaureate degree.
- Transcripts that need to be evaluated for graduate transfer credit have to be received within the student's first term at National American University.
- MSN students must also submit a transcript evaluation from an organization approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- A completed National American University graduate application for admission and submission of a $45 application fee. (The fee requirement may be waived for students from organizations with which National American University has an affiliation agreement.).
- MSN applicants must submit proof of current, unrestricted state Registered Nurse licensure.