skip to content

Catalog search

Change of Grades

Grades submitted by faculty at the end of each quarter are not subject to revision on the basis of additional work or completion of new assessments. If a student questions a final grade, the student should first discuss the grade with the instructor. If the student still feels the grade is not appropriate, the student may request a hearing before the grade review committee. The grade grievance form to request a hearing must be submitted to the graduate office prior to the end of the quarter following the quarter in which the grade was issued.