Graduate Program Goals
The goals of the National American University Graduate Program are to:
- Provide students with a thorough understanding of theory and application related to the area of study so they can collect and analyze data to formulate analytically sound decisions and understand the likely consequences of those decisions.
- Provide students with graduate-level knowledge and skills in current technology application for use in communication, data collection/analysis, and problem solving.
- Involve students in leadership development through participation in classroom and professional activities.
- Foster an interest by students for involvement in student and professional organizations.
- Provide students with an understanding of professional ethics and application to the work environment.
- Prepare students for future leadership positions in for-profit, nonprofit, and/or government organizations.
- Develop a high level of proficiency in verbal and written communications skills required in leadership positions.
- Provide students with opportunities to develop their awareness of the global perspective and to understand how diversity may impact decisions.