MBA Program Outcomes
MBA students will:
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate knowledge of accounting, marketing, management information systems, organizational behavior, finance, economics, operations management and quantitative analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and analyze information and data in order to formulate analytically sound decisions and understand the likely consequences of those decisions.
- Demonstrate the verbal and written communication skills required of executive-level employees.
- Identify and manage ethical issues and multicultural diversity issues.
- Evaluate the actions of an organization operating in a global business environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize technology in multiple ways to achieve project and/or organizational goals.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and team-building skills through class projects and involvement in student, community and/or professional organizations.