Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Online MSN program, with emphasis in Nursing Education, will:
- Analyze moral, ethical and legal issues that impact the delivery of nursing care and nursing education in a diverse, global world.
- Integrate theory, research and practice using critical thinking and effective problem solving for the advancement of the nursing profession.
- Utilize technological media to educate and communicate collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders throughout the global world.
- Synthesize principles of education, innovative methodologies and learning approaches to achieve curricular outcomes.
- Model professional, scholarly and leadership behaviors that foster clinical reasoning and lifelong learning.