skip to content

Catalog search

Termination from the Graduate Program

Students who are unable to convert their probationary admission status to regular admission status will be terminated from the program. The student’s progress towards completing the program along with his/her grades will be considered in making this determination. The student must submit a written request to the dean of the graduate school to be considered for readmission to the program. Students should contact the graduate office for further information about termination/readmission procedures at