Graduate school requires a high level of commitment and motivation from both faculty and students. Students must be committed to:
- Reading the course materials,
- Participating in face-to-face classes and/or online class sessions,
- Participating with class members and the instructor in discussions,
- Completing quizzes, exams, case studies and other written assignments,
- Purchasing textbooks or course materials that are required for the course,
- Treat NAU employees with respect,
- Be proficient in the use of computers and of application software, and
- Have reliable and consistent access to the internet for the duration of their degree program.
This commitment equates to approximately 20-25 hours per week for a full-time (nine credits) MBA, MM or MSN student.