skip to content

Catalog search

Grade Grievance Policy

If a student questions a final grade, the student should first discuss the grade with the instructor. If the student still believes the grade is not appropriate, the student may request a hearing before a Grade Review Committee. The request for a hearing must be submitted prior to the end of the quarter following the quarter in which the grade was issued. Work submitted beyond the due date for an incomplete grade is considered a student initiated appeal and requires a Grade Review Committee to determine whether or not a grade change should be submitted.