Information Technology: Bachelor of Science Degree, Emphasis in Internet Systems Development
This program provides the student with the skills required to design, develop, and maintain interactive Internet web sites. This bachelor's degree program prepares the student to work in the dynamic field of Internet development as the information technology professional on a Web site design team.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will:
- Support the data management needs of business through the design, implementation, and maintenance of relational databases.
- Collaborate with constituents to establish the information technology needs of a business and plan an appropriate solution and procurement strategy.
- Demonstrate the use of project management techniques within an appropriate system analysis and design life cycle framework to develop an information system.
- Solve a variety of business problems through the application of structured program analysis and design concepts.
- Apply ethical decision-making models in the information technology environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain interactive web sites employing both server-side and client-side programming methodologies.