Information Technology: Bachelor of Science Degree, Emphasis in Network Management/Microsoft
This program provides the student with an in-depth knowledge of network design and operation. Graduates of this program have all the necessary skills to manage and provide technical support for a computer network. The focus is on Microsoft networking and prepares students for the Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Administrator exams.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will:
- Support the data management needs of business through the design, implementation, and maintenance of relational databases.
- Collaborate with constituents to establish the information technology needs of a business and plan an appropriate solution and procurement strategy.
- Demonstrate the use of project management techniques within an appropriate system analysis and design life cycle framework to develop an information system.
- Solve a variety of business problems through the application of structured program analysis and design concepts.
- Apply ethical decision-making models in the information technology environment.
- Design, implement, and manage a network infrastructure to support management and production functions in business or industry.