The computer industry continues to grow at an unprecedented rate, making the demand exceptionally high for people with information technology skills. The university offers a wide variety of degree options to prepare graduates for high-tech positions in network administration, network management, Internet systems development, computer security, and management information systems.
The program will:
- Prepare learners to attain university core abilities and program learning outcomes by utilizing performance-based curriculum in a caring and supportive learning environment.
- Measure and assess student learning and implement improvements as needed, to ensure high quality academic programs and services.
- Prepare learners to develop plans for the pursuit of graduate studies and/or continuing professional development activities and membership in professional and community organizations.
- Confirm that faculty members meet university qualifications guidelines, utilize effective and innovative teaching methods that promote academic excellence, and pursue opportunities for professional development.
- Monitor the needs of the program’s community of interest and maintain the currency and relevancy of program curriculum through regular faculty and advisory committee meetings and academic program reviews.