Paralegal Studies: Bachelor of Science Degree
National American University offers both a Bachelor of Science degree and an Associate of Applied Science degree in Paralegal Studies. A Bachelor of Science degree is offered for students who wish to prepare for increased employment responsibilities or choose to pursue graduate education. Credits earned in the Associate of Applied Science degree apply toward a Bachelor of Science degree in Paralegal Studies.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will:
- Demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of substantive and procedural law.
- Analyze issues using legal research methodology.
- Communicate effectively through speaking and writing.
- Model professional behavior in accordance with ethical guidelines governing the conduct of attorneys and paralegals.
- Apply legal theories to relevant facts under the supervision of an attorney.