Student must order an Official Transcript from this institution, submitted by
the institution directly to the NAU Registrar. Your Admissions Advisor has
transcript request information.
- Student must complete the scholarship application prior to the start date of the term to receive the scholarship for that term. (Awards are not retroactive before the scholarship application date.)
- Official Transcript from above mentioned institution must be received before the scholarship can be awarded.
- Student must be enrolled in an Undergraduate NAU degree program (special or Graduate Probation Admission does not qualify) on or after Summer 2012 (or if previous recipient Fall 2011).
- Student must be a graduate of a program of study with a minimum of 45 quarter credit equivalents from an accredited Community College or Technical Training with a 3.0 CGPA from that school.
- Scholarship of up $200 per course with a limit of $2000 for the Federal Award Year.
- Scholarship based on eligibility and date application and transcript is received, until the fund is exhausted.
- Undergraduate-Student must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.5.
- Student must continue to be enrolled in an NAU degree program.
- Student must submit a new scholarship application each Federal Award Year (normally Summer through Spring or Fall through Summer).
- Student must be Good Standing according to the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards to receive the scholarship; this is checked each quarter at the time of disbursement (can regain eligibility for a subsequent quarter in the award year, if returns to Good Standing).
- If student withdraws and wishes to re-enter, student must complete a re-entry admissions application and a new scholarship application before the beginning of the term to repackage the scholarship award for that term.
- If the student fails to meet any of these retention requirements, they lose eligibility for this scholarship until eligibility is re-established.
- Approval of scholarships contingent upon annual funding approval by the Board of Governors.
- Scholarships subject to changes in policy by the Board of Governors.
Scholarship will not be awarded for retakes of courses due to withdrawal or grade even if a portion of the scholarship is refunded due to withdrawal.
If the student is eligible for any other NAU scholarship, they can only retain the higher scholarship. CCTT, all other NAU scholarships, NAU Employee Education Benefits, federal grants and outside resources must not exceed the total amount due for tuition per course, or the scholarship will be reduced
By submitting this application, I certify that I am applying for the Graduate of
Community College or Technical Training (CCTT) Scholarship with NAU. I
have read and understand the eligibility and continuation requirements of this